Sky Quest Sky Quest

Fun game.

The ideal weapon set up I used was a Laser and Thunder. Laser to pierce through the mines and Thunder to hit every little enemy that isn't directly in front of you.

Solandia:Uprising Solandia:Uprising

It's fun and for those who need help, use archers and one axeman. Then when you obtain the wizard, spam him and upgrade him like no tomorrow and choose the frost upgrade for him. Max out healing spell and freezing spell. Max out the axeman with lightning ability near the end.

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

Where do you buy a house?

Junjo responds:

You must attract a builder to the town, by rising the prosperity at the Mayor. When the blue stars appears, look for the builder next to the seeds guy.

Digital Upgrade- Decoded Digital Upgrade- Decoded

Why does it say New Game when it's not even possible to continue once you hit game over? Overall it's a really fun game and the story just has me so compelled to see it through but I lack the skills to unlock it.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Speed doesn't mean anything later in the game. I play against gladiators and I have twice or three times as much speed as they do and I always go second. There is no increase in frequency. Even if it was the average speed amongst characters 2 of my characters have speeds above 30, the other one is a solid 15. I face opponents with speed levels all below 20. I'm considering of reseting my characters stats and put them into but SPEED.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

I love this concept

The frustration gamers have with this game is the same feeling a mother has when her child has grown up and left, powerless to control the child she raised and can only stand and watch with the hope they succeed. And a hope to see them once again successful in life.