Sky Quest Sky Quest

Fun game.

The ideal weapon set up I used was a Laser and Thunder. Laser to pierce through the mines and Thunder to hit every little enemy that isn't directly in front of you.

Solandia:Uprising Solandia:Uprising

It's fun and for those who need help, use archers and one axeman. Then when you obtain the wizard, spam him and upgrade him like no tomorrow and choose the frost upgrade for him. Max out healing spell and freezing spell. Max out the axeman with lightning ability near the end.

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

Where do you buy a house?

Junjo responds:

You must attract a builder to the town, by rising the prosperity at the Mayor. When the blue stars appears, look for the builder next to the seeds guy.

Alien Dude Alien Dude

SILENCEE!!!!!!!!!! (Doctor Who)

Off the wall soldier Off the wall soldier

Nicely done

I would agree it does have some similar feature as the Iron Man and War Machine characters but what you've taken from them as inspiration doesn't nearly equal your design change. Also I can't imagine such characters in this rustic, somewhat old-fashioned textured design. Old-fashion as in not the normal sleek and shiny armor you see on most robots. Than there's the appendages themselves that emphasis a weaker joint system as the the joints are much clearly displayed and more than likely may be the weakest point on this model. I'm not criticizing, I love it I think that would be best to examine something more carefully than to simply label it after a popular concept/character. It's unique

sword_dance sword_dance

wow

Your friend is very lucky